Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thirty Days of Thankfulness: Day 10

Is it really November 10th already? Wowza. The month is one-third over and I feel like the only things I've expressed gratitude for are food, yoga, and more food. Oh, and knitting. I better get serious!

Last night, I was talking with a friend about how the items in my Thirty Days project seem kind of shallow, but then I stopped and realized that my goals in doing this are:

1. To recognize how lucky I am with everyday ordinary things, and
2. To blog more.

So I'll just keep going...

Today I'm thankful for:
  • Remembering my camera so I can take pictures for Ten on Ten
  • An item on my to-do list: "Get blog design." I'm serious. Know any good blog designers? I don't need anything fancy.
  • A super-fun night ahead, full of dancing and laughing. Did I mention I joined a go-go dance group in August? I did. We meet on Wednesdays. Wednesdays rule. Well, almost as much as Tuesdays do.
  • Coat-free November days (those are rare in Wisconsin!)

No comments: