Last night, I was talking with a friend about how the items in my Thirty Days project seem kind of shallow, but then I stopped and realized that my goals in doing this are:
1. To recognize how lucky I am with everyday ordinary things, and
2. To blog more.
So I'll just keep going...
Today I'm thankful for:
- Remembering my camera so I can take pictures for Ten on Ten
- An item on my to-do list: "Get blog design." I'm serious. Know any good blog designers? I don't need anything fancy.
- A super-fun night ahead, full of dancing and laughing. Did I mention I joined a go-go dance group in August? I did. We meet on Wednesdays. Wednesdays rule. Well, almost as much as Tuesdays do.
- Coat-free November days (those are rare in Wisconsin!)