Monday, November 1, 2010

Thirty Days of Thankfulness: Day 1

Today I am thankful for a really great job. I'm so lucky to have it.

I'm also thankful that the Chinese restaurant down the street donated dinner for tonight's third and final installment in our 'tween Banned Books Club. We'll be discussing The Adventures of Captain Underpants while chowing down on something not made by me... I think the kids will appreciate that almost as much as I do!

And I'm thankful for knitting. My sister-in-law is pregnant with her second baby, and this morning I picked out yarn to make matching sweaters for Levi (our nephew) and the baby, who is due in April. I chose a really soft washable wool in a rich, dark red. Perfect for a boy or a girl.

One last thing: I'm thankful that my friend Cassie posted about Thirty Days of Thankfulness today... I almost forgot!

No comments: