Sunday, November 7, 2010

Thirty Days of Thankfulness: Day 7

Today I am thankful for...
  • Sunshine
  • A clean house
  • Our pressure cooker... I'm making butternut squash casserole and portobello mushroom soup today, both in the pressure cooker.
  • A yoga studio within biking distance of our house... I'll be going there later this afternoon!
  • A husband who cooks breakfast... today he made from-scratch hashbrowns and a mushroom and goat cheese omelet. Seriously, I want to eat weekend breakfast all the time. During the week, I eat the same breakfast every day (a boiled egg at home, and a thermos of oatmeal when I get to work), so I love it when Karl makes something delicious on the weekend. Last week he made pumpkin waffles. I probably ate about 30 of them.
  • A Facebook-free weekend. I haven't even taken one tiny peek. Love it.

No comments: