Monday, November 22, 2010

Thirty Days of Thankfulness: Day 22

Today I am thankful for:
  • Fun memories of the weekend (playing board games, making jam, crafting)
  • Kind words
  • No tornado or snow today... both were very possible.
  • Lots of kids signing up for my Diary of a Wimpy Kid party this Saturday

Speaking of Wimpy Kid, I've been trying to find a rubber piece of cheese, about the size of a large potato. I know these exist. Imagine one of those cheese head hats people wear at Packer games, but maybe one-tenth of the size. And without a hole for someone's head. I needed the rubber cheese for a game we're playing at the Wimpy Kid party, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I tried every place I could think of, and finally I just gave up and made my own cheese out of a piece of styrofoam and some orange felt. And you know what? It looks pretty darn cute.

I'm thankful for cute homemade styrofoam cheese.

No comments: