- A day off! I took a vacation today (and I am very stingy with my vacation days), and it was so nice. I finished reading a book, had breakfast with Karl, did some shopping, and went to yoga in the middle of the day. During yoga, I kept thinking, "This is so great!" It just felt really luxurious to not be at work on a weekday.
- Several Christmas presents crossed off my list... one even went in the mail today
- A supersmart husband who studies a lot
- Thanksgiving tomorrow! We're having some friends over, and all Karl and I have to do is make the turkey. Easy peasy... at least I hope so. I've never cooked a turkey before. Luckily, Mark Bittman and Betty Crocker are here to help.
- A Harry Potter date with my sweetie tonight!
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Thirty Days of Thankfulness: Day 24
Today I am thankful for: