Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thirty Days of Thankfulness: Day 11

I'm thankful that:
  • the only thing left on my to-do list for today is "Write Ten on Ten Blog Post," which of course is entirely optional. I like optional.
  • a friend from college is coming over for dinner! We haven't seen each other in over eleven years. We met when I was an RA in her freshman dorm. I bet I could dig up some really great photos from that year!
  • there is a fire ready to light in the fireplace. I'll be doing that pronto.
  • I finished a humongous project today. Don't be too impressed; it involved making a weasel paper bag puppet. It feels good to be done, puppets or no puppets.
  • I didn't have to wear a coat today! And it's November! And it's Wisconsin! I'm in love with the weather. Please don't go.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Weasel paper bag puppet. That word combination has single-handedly made my day.