Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thirty Days of Thankfulness: Weekend Edition

Is it Sunday night already?! How does that happen so fast? We've had a full weekend with plenty go be thankful for, including:
  • A newly-painted green living room. Good-bye, whitest of white walls... hello, color!
  • A chance to spend all day with Karl on Saturday. We taped, we painted, we went out for a drink... so fun to just be together.
  • A visit from Lia, and a delicious brunch (which included German chocolate cupcakes) with her and my mom this morning
  • A box of clementines on the kitchen counter
  • NPR
  • Good books
  • Hilarious friends
  • Projects involving scrapbooking supplies. I'm not a scrapbooker, but I love love love all of those adorable stickers and stamps and die-cut shapes. And I got to use them today... pictures to come later this week.

1 comment:

Case said...

I'm assuming that you are talking about me..being hilarious that is.