- My friend Lindsay visiting! It's so nice to spend time with a bestie like her. She lives in San Diego, but her parents moved here not long ago, so it's super fun to see her when she comes to see her family. Tonight we went out to for brick-oven pizza... yum.
- A big librarian meeting today where we talked about the 2011 summer reading program. We're already getting jazzed even though it's still months away.
- A new thick, warm winter hat. It's wooly on the outside and fleecey in the inside.
- Green paint waiting to go on our living room walls
- Two finished knitting projects
- Pink things
Friday, November 12, 2010
Thirty Days of Thankfulness: Day 12
Today I am thankful for: