- Our knitting finale at the library! We invited families of 'tween knitters, as well as the Library Board and library staff, to come have snacks and check out the handiwork of these amazing kiddos. I hope it all turns out... and I hope the kids remember to bring their projects!
- The confidence that I will find my lost favorite scarf
- The fact that none of you were at our house this morning to witness the goings-on when I realized my scarf was missing
- Those easy-to-peel little satsumas
- Wrapping Christmas presents! I know I said that yesterday, but I'm thankful for it again.
- Dinner simmering away in the Crock Pot... turkey enchiladas!
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Thirty Days of Thankfulness: Day 30
Today I am thankful for: