Friday, November 19, 2010

Thirty Days of Thankfulness: Day 19

Today I am thankful for...
  • Rummage sales and thrift stores... I recently scored a pair of wooden clogs for $2 at a church sale. Don't worry; I'm not wearing them. They are props for next summer's library program (the theme is "Around the World"... what could be more around the worldy than wooden clogs?).
  • A post office within walking distance of work
  • Lots of fun plans this weekend! While Karl is sitting in a tree for hours upon hours waiting for an unsuspecting animal to walk by, I'll be making cherry jam, going to yoga, playing board games, making Christmas countdown calendars, and hopefully starting to decorate a little bit.
  • A special sneaky surprise! I can't tell you what it is now, but you'll see soon... Oh gosh I am so excited.
  • Being excited and having fun and having something to think about besides the regular old same boring stuff like the what to make for dinner

2 comments:

Laura said...

church garage sales are the best. ever. I'm excited you found one to check out!

Anonymous said...

What is your special sneaky surprise that you are excited about? It's been like 11 days since this blog entry and we still don't know what it is!!

Greg did this to me recently and I just about had a heart attack trying to figure out the secret. He kept it from me for 3 weeks! And it turned out I didn't even know the person the secret was about!!
-tk