Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thirty Days of Thankfulness: Day 22

I paid our mortgage today. While I don't love paying that ridiculous amount every month, I am thankful that:




  • We have a house to live in


  • We have enough income to pay for our house


  • Our bank (UW Credit Union) is fantastic


  • My sweet husband is great at home repairs


  • We live in a safe neighborhood within walking distance of lots of things, including the bus line, grocery stores, and a movie theater


  • Karl and I have an emerging shared vision of how we want our house to be "someday"


  • Our cozy fireplace is willing to work for us all winter long, keeping us happy and warm


  • I get to wake up tomorrow and not have to leave the house to go to work... I took the day off and I'm looking forward to an around-the-house pie-baking jammie-wearing kind of day. Hooray!

No comments: