- We have a house to live in
- We have enough income to pay for our house
- Our bank (UW Credit Union) is fantastic
- My sweet husband is great at home repairs
- We live in a safe neighborhood within walking distance of lots of things, including the bus line, grocery stores, and a movie theater
- Karl and I have an emerging shared vision of how we want our house to be "someday"
- Our cozy fireplace is willing to work for us all winter long, keeping us happy and warm
- I get to wake up tomorrow and not have to leave the house to go to work... I took the day off and I'm looking forward to an around-the-house pie-baking jammie-wearing kind of day. Hooray!
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Thirty Days of Thankfulness: Day 22
I paid our mortgage today. While I don't love paying that ridiculous amount every month, I am thankful that: