Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thirty Days of Thankfulness: Day 20

Today I tried Zumba for the first time. And the last time. It was an okay workout, but man alive, that music is dorky. I was thankful for:
  • the rest of the people in the class, who seemed just as uncoordinated as me
  • the opportunity to leave early (during a water break)
  • an open lane in the pool, where I went to finish working out. No dorky music there, thank you very much.
Karl and I went grocery shopping and I think we've got everything we need for Thanksgiving! We're doing the two-family double-header this year, so I better start working up an appetite now! We're planning to get our Christmas tree on Friday and I cannot wait. Did I mention that I'm thankful for Karl? I am. He's the best.

2 comments:

Case said...

You thought the music was dorky? Good Lord I can not even imagine what it was!

Laura said...

yay! I am glad you are still super in love with your husband. I did aqua zumba once and that was less awkward than I imagine regular zumba is!