Monday, November 21, 2011

Thirty Days of Thankfulness: Day 21

I know a girl who is allergic to corn. I am really thankful that I don't have that allergy. Talk about inconvenient. Actually, the only thing I'm allergic to is nickel, which is pretty easy to live with. I just have to keep a sweatband in my banjo case to protect my wrist from the nickel-laden metal part of the instrument. Who doesn't want to play banjo while wearing a pink sweatband?

I'm also thankful for a nice sunshiney run this morning, for friends who make me laugh, for fires in the fireplace, and for the fact that I don't own any clothing that says "ZUMBA" on it in rainbow colors. Unlike one of my Zumba classmates last night (not the teacher). Who knew they make parachute pants and matching tank tops with ZUMBA written all over them? I really was dying to know the back story on how that woman got her outfit. Where, when, and why, please.

Oh my gosh. Do a Google images search for "Zumba clothing."

2 comments:

Kristen E said...

Your blog truly makes me smile! I love your posts, Amanda!

Laura said...

I wish you had asked for more information on the zumba outfit. That is needed information. I am glad you're still loving your house and your day at home in your jammies.