Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thirty Days of Thankfulness: Day 16

Yesterday I started and ended my day at healthcare facilities. I had a 7:45am appointment at the clinic for routine blood tests, which was super fast and easy. But on my way to my banjo class last night, I was rear-ended, so after class I stopped by urgent care. Just a casual spine X-ray, nothing to worry about. So today I'm thankful for access to medical care.

The people at urgent care last night were really nice. I got there fifteen minutes before they closed, which I apologized for about a thousand times. They were all super cheerful and made me feel like I wasn't standing between them and their cozy houses and families (even though I was). I hope I treat library patrons the same way when they come in just before closing!

3 comments:

Kate said...

So glad you are okay!

Case said...

Oh no! How are you feeling? How is the car?

ErinM said...

How are you today?? Any pain?