Today I'm thankful for:
- My wonderful husband, who got up early to drive me to work
- The gorgeous, gorgeous weather (I ran home yesterday, with no jacket or gloves)
- The promise of a Chirstmas tree in the near future (I cannot wait to decorate for Christmas!)
- My Tuesday schedule at work, which includes two storytimes and an after-school knitting club
- Working in walking distance of the Post Office
- Approved vacation for the day before Thanksgiving! I work on Saturday and Sunday, but I'll have Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday off. Yay!