Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thirty Days of Thankfulness: Day 1

Oh my goodness, I can't believe it's already Thirty Days of Thankfulness time again! Many thanks to Cassie for being on the ball and posting her first Thirty Days entry super early today-- I probably would have forgotten otherwise!


Today I'm thankful for sunshine and leaves turning colors. I'm thankful that I got to drive to work today, which means that my commute was super short and I can go run a couple of errands at lunch (I'm buying tomatoes and ginger for slow cooker Palak Paneer, if you must know). I'm thankful for my husband, who was washing dishes as I left the house this morning, and who studies around the clock so that he can finish his nursing program.

And I'm thankful that Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team is back on in its full glory. Man, I love that show. We don't have cable, but the full episodes are available online. If you've ever secretly wanted to be a dancer or a cheerleader or a prancy-prance type of girl, you'll love it.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

If you visit my first post from last year you'll see that you were the one who reminded me to start last year - I'm just giving back I guess ;)
Love reading all your posts!

Laura said...

I am glad you're doing your 30 days again this year! I'm thinking about doing it myself, but am not sure due to my two weeks of vacation this month. Man, my life is hard :).