- My knitting group. They are so great and they seriously turn out the most amazing projects ever. Owls, hedgehogs, blankets, sweaters... you name it, we knit it!
- Christmas approaching!
- Thanksgiving next week, and days off on Wednesday and Friday.
- Microwave popcorn. I'm on a total kick right now. I bring a little one-person bag of it to have every afternoon at work.
- My sweet husband who called earlier to ask what I wanted him to make for dinner. I told him to surprise me.
- A home warranty that is fixing our washing machine for us for just $85. Hopefully very soon. I'm almost out of socks!
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Thirty Days of Thankfulness, November 18th
Today I am thankful for: