Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thirty Days of Thankfulness: November 19

Today I am thankful because my officemate and I are going to be moving into a different office soon. Right now, we share a tiny office. I just measured it, and it's 9' x 12', but sometimes with all of our stuff in here (librarians = packrats), it feels more like 9" x 12". And we don't have a window. Well, we do, but it looks out to the back room of the library where books are waiting to be shelved. Very exciting.

But all of that is about to change! We're moving into a larger office... I'm guessing it's at least four times the size of our current space. And it has a nice big window that looks out on the actual outdoors. And my officemate is always cold, so I get to put my desk by the window!

I'm also thankful for a yummy chowder cooking at home in the Crock Pot... mmm, dinner.

No comments: