Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thirty Days of Thankfulness, 11/12

Today I am thankful for:
  • My friends Kate and Jeremy who make me laugh
  • Amazon.com, which makes it possible for me to rarely go to Best Buy. I hate Best Buy. I had to go there last night to recycle a TV, and it was horrible. It takes at least an hour to get one of those twelve-year-old employees to help you, and their merchandise is expensive. It's not the best buy. It's not even a good deal. You know what a good deal is? The library.
  • The library (see above)
  • My new memory card reader! Yes, I purchased it at Best Buy. I had to sneakily put the fancy schmancy expensive one the guy recommended back on the shelf and get the normal one I actually wanted. So now I can share my pictures with you...

Knitted hat and booties for my sister-in-law




Cookie cutters- part of this month's give-away



The give-away apron! This is my own. I keep it hanging on a magnetic hook on the side of the fridge, so it's always handy. You can see how well it coordinates with our orange countertop.

No comments: