2013 is ticking away nicely; we're already over two weeks in! At the Struckmeyer house, you can find us...
- Reading Harry Potter aloud... Karl reads, I knit-- it's perfect. We're on book 4!
- Cooking up a storm (we're loving a curried butternut squash soup recipe from the January issue of Real Simple)
- Looking forward to hosting houseguests over the weekend... They're from out of state, so of course a Wisconsin fish fry is in order!
- Gleefully anticipating two very important birthday celebrations: our niece and goddaughter turns 2 on February 2nd-- I love a golden birthday-- and Karl's grandmother turns 99 on February 9th. Maybe that's a platinum birthday?
- Picking out buttons together for a top-secret knitting project
- Slowly but surely finding 1,000 things to get rid of this year
- Loving the peeks of winter sunshine finding their way through our windows