Saturday, September 11, 2010

Ten on Ten :: September













Ready for work (it was a two-tote bag day today!) :: Passing by the construction vehicles on my way to the bus stop :: This diner shares a parking lot with the library, and it always smells so good in the morning :: Lunchtime "errand" :: One of my favorite office decorations :: Ready for an embroidery program, knitting club, and Rainbow Magic Fairies party :: Tunes for a toddler/preschool dance party on Monday (I cannot wait) :: Since when does Costco carry Hanna Andersson clothes? :: Best part of Costco :: New treat for the kitchen from Anthropologie (thanks, Mom!)

3 comments:

Laura said...

That is the coolest decoration ever. It would look lovely with your SVH locker mirror. And yes, chocolate shakes are the best part of club stores for sure. Maybe I should run to Sam's Club myself...

Case said...

You like ice cream over hot dogs at Costco???

~beautyandjoy~ said...

I did not know Costco had Hanna - and I am so grateful to you! We usually wait for online sales but I bet Costco prices are pretty good...

I'm so glad you liked the salad! :)