Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mischief Portfolio

I once spent a year living in an Eskimo village in Alaska.  There wasn't much to do there, so I spent most of my time reading Judy Blume books and filling up my Mischief Portfolio.  Yes, that's right, I had a Mischief Portfolio.  It was really just a regular notebook, and I used it to record my (attempts at) hilarious pranks.  That portfolio is long gone, and I'm thinking lately about starting up a new one.  Don't you think Old Abe on Bascom Hill could use a little something?


Like maybe, I don't know, legwarmers???


4 comments:

Laura said...

sounds like fun to me!

TK said...

hilarious! you are too cute. and also apparently mischievous!!

Kate said...

I would wear legwarmers like that, why not Honest Abe?

Erin said...

I think what ole Abe needs is a knitted top hat.