Pithy Instructions for Delicious Crock Pot Sweet Potatoes
- Mix equal parts chili powder, cumin, and salt in a small bowl. We used about 1 Tablespoon of each because we like a lot of flavor, and because we were making a lot of sweet potatoes.
- Rub the seasoning on clean sweet potatoes.
- Wrap each potato in tinfoil. We cheated and wrapped several of the small potatoes together, which seemed to work just fine.
- Pile them all in the slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours (the recipe says to cook on high, but low worked fine for us).
- Serve with rice, black beans, salsa, cilantro, and avocado. Yes, please!