Friday, May 13, 2011

Garage Sale Goodies



I hit a few yard sales this morning before work! Most were duds, but I found these treasures:
  • Two large corkboards for work for 50 cents apiece
  • A Topsy-Turvy tomato planter (I've wanted to try one! I know you can make one out of a bucket or a plastic bag, but I'm lazy) for 50 cents
  • A complete Badge-a-Minit kit for work (including a circle cutter and two presses) for two dollars
  • A Yogitoes yoga mat cover for one dollar (I have one, but it gets so sweaty during class that it's hard to wash it fast enough)
  • I also scored a stocking stuffer for Karl- new, in package- for one dollar. I can't tell you what it is because he might read this and ruin the surprise! He'll just have to wait till next Christmas to find out! xo

1 comment:

Laura said...

Awesome finds. And I love how you displayed them at the Yaris.