Friday, January 28, 2011

My Husband is the Best

Earlier this week, I hosted a knitting potluck. Karl was gone at class and work, but he was so sweet to leave this on the kitchen counter:




It made me smile. A lot. Here's a closer look at the note:



What a sweet guy! He knew we'd want to have a fire in the fireplace, so he got it all ready for us. The logs were even in place. It's been a tough semester so far with schedules, but he's so thoughtful. I just love finding things like this. Plus he loves the Muppets as much as I do!



Speaking of Muppets, head over to Kate's blog to check out her newest knitting creation!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Amanda, you are the best. Thanks for the link to my blog. The more readers the better--I do want that book deal after all! Guess what's coming next week? Here's a hint: what's green and gold and going to the superbowl?