Friday, August 27, 2010

Slow Poke

I am in love with our slow cooker! Tomorrow night I'm making Palak Paneer in it, and I cannot wait. Hopefully it will knock Karl's socks off when he gets home from work!

Earlier this week, we tried a delicious Enchilada Casserole in the slow cooker. It was super easy: Layer corn tortillas, enchilada sauce, veggies, black beans, and cheese, and cook on low for four hours. If you're an olive lover, throw in a whole can of black ones, sliced, with the veggies. We did, it was awesome. We also put avocado and sour cream on top... yum.

In other news, I finally took Pioneer Woman off of my Google Reader. She is just too prolific for me. I'm trying to simplify my life, and leaving the Pioneer Woman behind was step one. Goodbye, Ree. Have fun on the farm without me.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Yay for no more Pioneer Woman. She's just a bit much. Hopefully I made the google reader cut :).