Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I have a little secret to share...

No, I'm not pregnant. But I have been working on something for a really long time! Here's the thing, though: you can't tell anyone. It's top-secret till I actually have it in my hands. The only reason it's secret is that I haven't told any of my co-workers yet (besides the one who worked on the project with me), because in the back of my mind, I'm convinced that something's going to go wrong at the last second and the whole thing will fall through. So mum's the word!

Sworn to secrecy? Good. Here's the secret.

Feel free to order as many as you need for stocking stuffers, housewarming gifts, graduation presents, and coffee table browsing.

11 comments:

Julie D-G said...

WOW! Congrats! Definitely a timely title. Can't wait to see it.

Lia Carman said...

OMG!!! Congratulations!!!

nichole said...

That's fantastic! Congratulations!

Cailin said...

Amanda! That is so cool! Congratulations. Wow, I'm so impressed!

Andi Mae said...

Amanda, is this for real!? If so, that is so awesome + I am super proud of you!
xo

Laura said...

So totally awesome! You are a published author and I'm so proud of you. I can't wait for your next publishing adventure. Maybe a series of books for girls?

Leslie said...

Awesome... way to go ..... :)

Anonymous said...

You so totally rock and are my hero :)

Kate

Case said...

Woo Hoo!!!!!!! Finally!
Im so excited and proud of you:0

TK said...

awesome!!! can't wait to see it! -tk

ErinM said...

Holy Crap! How did you manage to keep that I secret?? Now I know TWO published authors!