Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mission Accomplished!

On April 19, I challenged myself to take 18 yoga classes in the next 21 days. Well, today is Day Eighteen, and this morning I took my 18th class! I haven't gone every day; I skipped one day because I was busy getting a compost bin (does that sound like a lame excuse?), and two days because I was sick. But I've done three double-headers, so we're even.

I don't feel stretchier, but I do feel stronger and definitely more focused. The hardest part was finding time in the day to go to class, which is usually at least a 90-minute venture once you figure in travel time, shower time, getting-there-early time, etc.

Mainly I can't believe I did it. And I can't believe I'm done three days early. I fully intend to spend days 19, 20, and 21 lounging around. And washing all of my sweaty yoga clothes so they're ready for the next time I get a crazy idea in my head!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats stretchy girl! Or should we call you sweaty girl? Either way, nicely done!

Kate