Monday, May 3, 2010

Hasta Luego

Karl and I started packing for our trip this weekend. We don't leave for another two weeks, but I like to be ready! I don't want to be running around at midnight the night before we leave, looking for quart-size ziploc bags or lip balm with SPF.


Karl even bought a new (well, new at Goodwill) suitcase for our trip. Sweet, huh? On the table, you can see my big pile of books and magazines... too many magazines. I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to read all of the issues I've accummulated over the past few months, but somehow taking ten pounds of magazines to Mexico seems a little ridiculous. I guess I'll have to do some weeding.


We are so excited to go on vacation! Beach, here we come!

1 comment:

Case said...

This planning thing has gotten out of hand