Monday, February 1, 2010

Shocking

This afternoon, while I was at the reference desk, something very weird happened. I was just working away as usual. I had gone to the DVD section to help someone find a movie, and when I got back to the desk, I reached for the computer mouse. I got the hugest electric shock ever. I can still kind of feel it in my finger. And get this: the mouse and keyboard both stopped working as a result of the shock. Did I electrocute my mouse?


1 comment:

Get Your Martha On said...

Whoa.

I shock a lot of things, but never break them. You're awesome! I've also noticed that if I have a cut on my finger ... which I often do because my fingers chap and split in the winter ... the shock is felt at the site of the cut most of all. And it hurts like the dickens! More than normal.