1. Finishing big, looming projects ahead of schedule, and the calm contentment that follows
2. Iced tea from Barrique's
3. The anticipation of starting this project tomorrow
4. A bus ticket in my purse that will take me down to Chicago tomorrow for Girls' Weekend 2010
6. The fact that three of the kids in my 'tween knitting club learned how to knit on double-pointed needles this week
7. A new girl at work who also rides the bus... now I'm not the only one
8. The book I am savoring, which is the newly published sequel to A Little Princess
9. A little ache in my arms from lap swimming yesterday... that means they're getting more muscley, right?
10. My favorite holiday, which is basically a celebration of red, pink, and hearts (all things I love)
What is making you happy today?