Monday, December 21, 2009

Best News in Town


Guess what? There is going to be a sequel to A Little Princess published in January! I already love it. It's called Wishing for Tomorrow, and I just cannot wait to find out what Ermengarde, Lottie, Lavinia, and the rest of the girls are up to.

Also, this morning I finished knitting Elsworth's Christmas present. I can't show it to you here, so I'll show it to you all wrapped up:

Hint: It is three pieces.
You'll never guess what it is.

Elsworth is getting here from DC late tomorrow night, so he'll be our first official houseguest. I'll have to find some mints to put on his pillow. Wait! His pillow! We only have two pillows. Uh-oh. I know what I'm doing tomorrow night...

1 comment:

ErinM said...

I know what it is! I know what it is! But I won't say! ;)