Sunday, June 22, 2014

Baby Shower by Mail, Take Two!

You might remember the Baby Shower by Mail my college friends and I threw for our friend Mara back in 2010 (was it really that long ago?!).  Now that Baby Struckmeyer is on the way, the same girls have taken it upon themselves to keep our mailman busy!



I videotaped myself opening all of the gifts, but it turns out I'm technologically challenged (wait, we already knew that), so the footage is stuck on our videocamera for the rest of time.  This sub-par photo of all of their wonderful gifts will have to do!  An itty-bitty sweatshirt from our alma mater... a Garfield hat and nightlight (I sort-of-jokingly have said from the beginning that I wanted to do a Garfield nursery theme, which would be completely hilarious, but somehow I haven't been able to convince Karl)... the world's best Annie book (we had the same one when I was growing up)... lots of adorable onesies and sleepers... beautiful wooden toys... chocolate bars, which went straight into the hospital bag... and lots of other thoughtful, perfect gifts. 

I'm so lucky to have these ladies as friends, and our baby is even luckier to have so much love coming from all directions!  

No comments: