Monday, November 19, 2012

Thirty Days of Thankfulness: Day 19

I'm thankful for a fabulous weekend in Minneapolis!  Karl was deer hunting, so I drove up and had the chance to re-connect with some of my most cherished friends and their families.  On my way home yesterday, I stopped to hike at Devil's Lake and soak in the gorgeous weather, and I also stopped off at my mom's house for a quick hello.  I'm thankful for a safe weekend of hunting for Karl, a safe drive for me, a fuel-efficient car (all the way to Minneapolis and back on under a tank and a half of gas!), and a fridge full of food from my wonderful mother.  Can I tell you how awesome it was to cross "grocery shopping" off of my to-do list after stopping at her house?  Completely, totally awesome. 

Oh!  The give-away is almost complete.  The shower gel is in the hands of its new owner, and the markers and corkscrew soon will be, too.  Mind your mailbox!  ♥

No comments: