Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bits and Pieces

  • A while back, I brought the first sweater I ever made to work to show the kids in my knitting club. It's freezing today, so I put it on. I had forgotten what a train wreck it is. I used up all of my leftovers on it, so it's a mishmash of colors and textures. I had the brilliant idea to knit a row of dancing grannies around the bottom edge of the sweater; those grannies may be the garment's one redeeming quality.

  • I'm thinking about a blog makeover. Like, paying someone to actually make it look nice, and not totally dumpy/like a million other blogs in the world. Some of the blogs I follow are so darling, but I haven't got the first clue how to do that. So if you know of a good blog maker-overer, let me know!

  • For the past few weeks, I've been eating a big salad for lunch every day, in an effort to eat more vegetables. Sometimes I pick up my fork to dig into the salad, and I feel physically nauseous. My old pb&j never did that to me.

  • Meal planning is my new hobby. Next week we are having homemade pizza and chickpea ragout. And I'll be having a million salads for lunch.

1 comment:

Case said...

Stop the salad maddness!