Saturday, January 23, 2010

I love home.

I got home on Tuesday night from a six-day trip to Boston. While it was fun (I got to go to the aquarium, hang out with my brother, and eat a lot of seafood), it was a looooong six days, mostly spent inside the convention center. I was so ready to come home at the end. I could not have been happier to see my sweet husband at the airport!

My plan was to go home and do laundry on Tuesday night, because I was jumping right back into work on Wednesday morning. Fortunately, the airline lost my suitcase, so there was no laundry to do. Karl and I went out to our favorite Thai restaurant instead of to our kitchen. Mmmmm.

My luggage did get delivered to our house late Tuesday night. The delivery people probably thought I had bricks in my suitcase, but of course it was full of books. One of the coolest things about library conferences is getting your hands on books before they are available to the general public. Coolest but heaviest, that is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home!

Kate