Friday, July 15, 2011

Arlo Guthrie in Concert!

Last night, my mom and Karl and I went to see Arlo Guthrie at the Barrymore Theater right here in Madison. It was so so so so good! Here we are before the show... I wasn't going to post this picture because when I looked at it, the first thing I said was, "I have got to start wearing makeup." But if you read my blog then I'm sure you know me in person and you've seen me looking much worse. So here ya go:


Karl is so photogenic. And he was wearing makeup. No, not really.




I took about 20 blurry photos of Arlo. This is the best of them. Totally doesn't do him justice. And we weren't even far back in the theater; we had awesome seats. So just believe me when I say that he sounded fantastic, looked great, and totally engaged the crowd. And his wife was sitting two rows ahead of us.


An added bonus was going out for Thai food beforehand. The leftovers were my lunch! Lucky me!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Will you still be my friend when I say I do not know a single one of his songs? Looks like a fun night, I'm glad you brought Mom along. And I think you look nice in the picture!