Sunday, June 5, 2011

Auction, May I Take Your Bid?

This was quite possibly the best weekend ever. Karl and I went canoeing on Saturday, I biked all day with my go-go dance group on Sunday, and I volunteered for two shifts at the Wisconsin Public Television annual auction. Today I volunteered with a group of eleven staff members from the library. I absolutely adore the auction and look forward to it every year, so I was thrilled to be able to rope so many of my coworkers in to it this time!




I only bought one thing from the auction while I was volunteering: a much-needed set of bike lights, at a bargain price. Can't wait to try 'em out!

Karl and I also went on a DATE on Friday! A date! Can you believe it? Don't worry, it wasn't planned or elaborate or particularly romantic. It was just dinner out at a very Wisconsin-y place on a lake. The fish fry wasn't even very good, but eating outside by the water was fantastic. Here are a few photos for your enjoyment...

1 comment:

Laura said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend. And I adore the auction picture, too cute!

And call me a rule breaker, but I did it. I passed the Versatile Blog Award on to you! Stop by http://lauralazewski.blogspot.com/2011/06/two-awards-in-one-week.html and pick it up! Happy blogging :).