Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our one-year wedding anniversary! I can't believe it's been a whole year since our wonderful wedding. To celebrate, I surprised Karl by checking out the Community Car Mini Cooper convertible (the same one we drove to our wedding) this morning. It was the pefect day for driving with the top down! First we went to breakfast at one of our favorite spots, Sophia's. It is a really cute little cafe that is only open on Saturdays and Sundays. They have delicious, made-from-scratch food.



Above the counter, they have a really cool display of spoons.



Karl had a portobella mushroom omelette. Yum.



I had cherry crepes. Double yum.




After breakfast, we drove out in the country past the barn where we got married. It was just as beautiful as it was 365 days ago. Then we stopped at a raspberry farm- the same one we stopped at on the day after our wedding! The berries were bountiful and delicious.




I just love that wedding ring!
It was the perfect anniversary morning. I went to work in the afternoon (that's where I am right now), and Karl hunkered down at home with his homework. He's probably climbing into the truck right about now to come and pick me up!

No comments: