Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hair Today

Yesterday I did nothing to my hair. Nothing. I went for a run in the morning, then took a shower and washed my hair. But then I couldn't find my comb, so I didn't comb it, and I was too lazy to even put it in a ponytail. So it was just this blob on my head. But I got two compliments on my hair yesterday! Two! You know how many compliments I have received on my hair this entire year? Two. And they were both yesterday, when I did nothing to my hair. And honestly I think the compliments were sincere, not sarcastic. Lesson learned: Do nothing to your hair.

I also think it might be time to look into getting an additional comb or two, for those times when I do need to comb my hair. I have one, and I use it at home, at the pool, and at the yoga studio, so it is constantly being carried around in different bags. Poor comb. And as I said, I can't find it right now. It's in some bag somewhere. Or maybe instead of a comb I will get a pick- one of those like everyone had when we all had perms. Except I never had a pick. Maybe that's why my perm was so horrific.


Hopefully I can find this exact three-pack. I especially love the pink and lavender ones.

1 comment:

Case said...

If you kept the comb in your back pocket you would always know where it was.