Monday, July 20, 2009

Pack to the Max

I've been crazily packing lately. We close on our house on August 7, and I know it's going to creep up before we know it! Yesterday I packed the living room. In the CD shelves, I found two discs that made me smile...

The first was this recording of cat and dog sounds that Lia gave me a couple of years ago. Believe it or not, I've actually used it. Woof woof! Meow meow!

And this little gem, labeled Professional Development, is actually a recording of a Hip Hop routine that Jessica and I learned at a class we took. I called it Professional Development because I made the DVD at work, and I didn't want people to think I was doing personal technology projects on work time/equipment. Which is precisely what I was doing. But don't tell anyone.


I got so tired and hungry in the packing process, I needed a snack... bring out the cappucino creme brulee! I had already packed our blow torch, so my patient husband stood for hours with the lighter, carmelizing the sugar.

No comments: