Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A for Effort

This blog post was supposed to be titled "Favorite Summer Supper." It was supposed to have a picture of my new invention (though I'm sure it's been invented by others before) and a recipe. I decided to photograph my culinary delight after reading this post by Pioneer Woman. But after several tries, I learned that I am definitely not a photographer. Here are three yucky-looking pictures of a food that is actually delicious:




I'll tell you how to make it, just in case you still have any appetite left after looking at those pictures. It's really easy. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (you could also spray the pan, but if you're lazy like me, then parchment paper is your best friend). Place a slice of bread on the paper. On the bread, layer basil leaves, tomato slices, and cheese. Bake at 350 until the cheese is melted. Mmmm. Just don't try to take a picture of it.

1 comment:

sharon v said...

i have some advice...if it's still light out use the window light with no flash. if you can over expose it a bit it's usually cuter. or something.
do you think i'll be invited to your house warming party? i hope so.