Monday, June 8, 2009

You can do it if you TRI!

My friend Amanda and I did a triathlon in Green Bay this weekend. Here we are, showing off our numbers...

After the race, we went to IHOP to refuel. We saw some Packers there, which Karl loved, of course. I was more interested in my pancakes.

It was super cold on Sunday, and the swim was outdoors. So so so cold. Before we started, all the racers were waiting on the sand by the lake, and we were all freezing cold and wearing swimming suits. Amanda and I could not feel our feet. The race officials made all these announcements, ending with, "And now, the National Anthem." And I swear the singer could not possibly have sung any slower.

3 comments:

Anna said...

WHOA! Amanda(s), you are such a rockstar!!! WAY TO GO!

TK said...

awesome. that's pretty hardcore.

-tk

Kristen E said...

so proud!!! and way impressed!