Tuesday, February 19, 2013

This always happens to me.

I woke up this morning with a hilarious joke in my head.  I told Karl, who of course laughed (or maybe that was a snore?).  During swimming, I thought about how great it was going to be to post my joke here on Team Struckmeyer.  Everyone would leave comments complimenting my joke-writing abilities.  I would be an internet sensation in no time.  People would be posting my jokes on their facebook walls, chortling about them with co-workers, offering me book deals.  But by the time I got out of the pool, my joke was gone!  I could not think of it to save my life.  And I still can't remember it, hours later.  All I can remember is that it had something to do with lice.  Hopefully Karl will remember the joke in all its glory and I can post it tomorrow!

2 comments:

Laura said...

what a tragedy! I hope it comes back to you so you can be the internet sensation you were created to be!

poalily said...

come on ace.. do tell.. did you remember the joke???