Sunday, October 18, 2009

Badger Football Saturday

Yesterday was the best Saturday ever. Well, almost. First, Karl and I met our friends Mac and Amanda downtown. We tried Magic Coffee at Cafe Soleil and walked around the farmer's market on the square. We had breakfast at the Old Fashioned, and then Karl and I went to Camp Randall stadium for the football game vs. Iowa State.




We go to a game every year, and we have awesome seats in the 9th row, right on the 50-yard line. The weather was gorgeous. I always love seeing the marching band and the cheerleaders. In my next life, I hope I'm a Badger cheerleader.



The Badgers lost (that's why it was almost the best Saturday ever), but we still think Bucky is #1!

The day ended with some errand-running (I found two perfect birthday presents for my mom!) and then a little banjo practice. Can we have Saturday every day?

No comments: