Monday, December 1, 2008

What I Love


Snow falling softly outside... and seeing it out our front window, where the stained glass piece Karl made for our wedding is hanging.


Our pantry... this is my favorite shelf, with the strawberry jam Karl and I made this summer, plus one jar of raspberry, waiting to be made into some special Christmas cookies for my mom!



All of the laundry washed and put away...




All of the dishes washed and put away...





And cookies in the oven while I have some time to work on reading for the Newbery committee. Here is a picture of our living room wall, which is totally taken over by books. I know Karl loves it, but I'm sure he'll be okay when February comes and we can give all of these books away!

1 comment:

Andi Mae said...

Awww. I love all these sweet little glimpses of your home. And that piece that Karl made for your wedding- amazing! Oh, and I really, really love your sink...