Monday, October 6, 2008

Wedding Weekend Miracles

Well, our whole wedding was a miracle, really, but a few things happened over the course of the weekend that really were amazing...


WWM #1: My brother Elsworth saw the capybaras at the zoo swimming and playing together in the water, then climbing back onto dry land. This goes into the "miracle" category because most people (including myself) have never been lucky enough to see a capybara in the water or interacting with another furry friend.


WWM #2: Caitrin, Amanda, and I went to pick up the Community Car on the day of the wedding, to drive it out to the place where we were getting our hair done. I had rented a convertible, and it was a super nice day, and I thought to myself, "I wish I could put the top down! Too bad I didn't bring a ponytail holder, though; I don't want a huge tangle of hair." And just as we were approaching the car, there was a ponytail holder on the ground! Miraculous! Don't worry, I didn't use it-- Caitrin and Amanda wouldn't let me. Amanda luckily had an extra one. In the photo below, you can actually see the ponytail holder...


No comments: